[at-l] Weathercarrot's DVD

WC,

You could make your own covers on glossy pic paper with a good computer
printer.  I've found some great deals on glossy pic paper at Big Lots...12
sheets for $2.  Looking at the size of the jewel cases you use (I use the
same kind of case), you could possibly turn the image 90 degrees and be able
to get 4 single page covers per sheet or 2 foldable covers.  So, it would be
about 24-48 covers for the cost of the pack of glossy pic paper + the ink
(most cartridges for printers run about $30, but will print many, many CD
covers).

With the help of a table top paper cutter, you could get a very professional
looking cover for your project.

I've a stash of jewel cases, blank CD's, and glossy pic paper if you need
any.  It's the least I could do for the enjoyment I've gotten from your AT
work.

Tenacious Tanasi
    (Shelly Hale)