[at-l] Tyvek vs Trash Bag (3 mil)

ROFL.

I suspect that Chainsaw is correct that kite level Tyvek would be quieter,
lighter and more like a fabric. I don't know about the cost...

For any of our gear, there are compromises and qualifiers for each of their
qualities. There are many ways to shed water, stay dry at night and protect
our gear. There are lightweight strategies and some other convenient but
heavier strategies.

The only way to find out what strategy works is to try it, and then to
share a gear report.

Wouldn't it be nice if we can help our newbies and wannabes plan by sharing
what has worked and what lives in the gear closet?

OrangeBug