[at-l] Letters from listers in ATN...(was: COMMENT: FR: Gregory KeelerBackpack -- Ken)

Conversation moved from Backpackgeartest.org...

> > PS -- I *greatly* appreciated your letter in ATN this month.

[[R:]]
I second the sentiment Shane and Jim (is Jim still here?).  Well said by
both of you.
I appreciate Felix's prose and all of those who contribute 'life' to the
ATN.  The News has obvious value, but truth be told, I read it for the
articles like MoFW and Jim and Ginny's Thru Hiking Papers.

--
-r

Pressure
-------