[at-l] Weathercarrot's DVD

I have just finished watching Weathercarrot's DVD - and I am blown away.
This is the same DVD that was shown at both Rucks.

The 2nd part: The AT Community, has many pictures old and new of
individuals, even from this list: Felix before and after the haircut,
Jim & Ginny (wedding photos?-wow), many of Baltimore Jack, Miss Janet,
RedHead, Larry Luxenberg, many others, some I know and can't recall
their names.  The pics from past Trail Days are great! The music is
sooooo nice.

Thank you for the copy - it will be treasured, always.

Marsha