[at-l] 2005 PAruck Attendees...HELP! (Take 1)

Since we did this for the Soruck we might as well do it for the PAruck...especially since we didn't have name tags at the PAruck this should be interesting.

If you or someone you know was at the PAruck, please email me the real/trail names and I'll post an update to the list.

At first count, we've got 42.  I think Mara had counted close to 64 on Saturday.  Come on folks...help me out!

Donna
Marsha Flack
Gary Roberts
The Miss Janet-Janet Hensley