[at-l] PA RUCK

ATHUMMINGBIRD WROTE:
I am sooooo happy to hear that you did decide to go after all....even if it
was only for a little while.  Did everybody recognize the new, improved you?

Well, actually nobody did until I spoke to them, or gave my trail
name....LOL. But in all fairness, I'm 67 pounds thinner, have reddish brown hair that is
just below my shoulders, everyone was used to seeing me with FurTrappers, and
I have not seen anyone in two years....so thats fair I think! I had a nice
time rho. THANKS for encouraging me to go "solo".
Hugs,
Nan