[at-l] PA Ruck

Quoting Slyatpct@aol.com:

> In a message dated 1/31/2005 7:59:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> gadog430@charter.net writes:
>
> > Felix was there. Missed him again...damn.
> >
> > Dawg
> >

> I know.  You'd think Felix would have come to the Southern Ruck, since it was
>
> closer.  That's OK, he never visits when he's in town either.  I'm kinda used
>
> to it.

Awww...Sly...You know I love you, buddy. I couldn't make the SorUck because I
was involved in a work-release situation. ('Free at last' my ass.) And, the
reason I haven't stopped to see you is that unmarked police car sitting half a
block down and opposite side...(check it out...blue sedan...a '5' and a '6' in
the tag). Heck, I'm even pullin' for your Pats, brother.