[at-l] Hicker Stickers: Bumper stickers for AT hikers!

Introducing a fun new item at www.simblissity.net

HICKER STICKERS - One-of-a-kind Bumper Stickers, for hikers, by hikers!
So your storybook thru-hike has finally reached its conclusion and it's back to the "real" world for you, where everybody drives and nobody knows a thing about your amazing accomplishment in the natural world. Or maybe you're an aspiring long-distance hiker just looking for a little respect out there in the workaday asphalt jungle.

Well, despair no more!

Beat your fellow metronauts at their own game, with an attention-grabbing bumber sticker that tells 'em who you are, where you've been, and what you'd prefer to be doing! You'll feel better for it all, and better still, by raising public awareness you'll be supporting your favorite trail at the same time.

Best of all, our trail-specific Hicker Stickers are available free with any order. (We do kindly ask that you consider making an equivalent or greater donation to the trail organizations listed on our site.)
Good hiking. And please drive safely to and fro!

- blisterfree

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net