[at-hikers] Re: [at-l] PA Ruck

Because I'm going on a 7 day hike with no place to re-supply.  Says Frank.

Felix said that maybe he'd missed something.  I've felt like that for days.
First, Amy said that she was home with bad feet.  I couldn't remember where
she'd gone.  Now, Frank's going on a 7 day hike.  Have you ever told us
where you're going on this hike?  Can we help?  anklebear
You could carry my pack. That's my favorite kind of lightweight hiking.

Actually, I believe my tent would be a bit small for us, but I guess it's
the thought that counts.  :-)

I'm going to do part of the Foothills Trail and part of the Bartram Trail in
SC, GA and NC. It's a combo pack-shakedown cruise and an
I-need-to-workout-somewhere-that-isn't-here-because-this-place-is-boring-me-
silly kind of hike. It's also an I-like-to-hike-in-winter-a-lot hike, but we
all probably get those from time to time.

Silly Frank