[at-hikers] Re: [at-l] PA Ruck

On Jan 31, 2005, at 8:29 AM, Leslie Booher wrote:

> Felix said that maybe he'd missed something.  I've felt like that for
> days.  First, Amy said that she was home with bad feet.  I couldn't
> remember where she'd gone.

I didn't go anywhere but off list.  I got really tired of listening to
feuding.  Fortunately, it seems to have let up.  :)

I have a section hike starting in April and right now I'm worrying
about whether or not my feet will be okay by then, and if I'll have had
time to get in shape what with the foot issues..

-amy