[at-hikers] Re: [at-l] PA Ruck

> One by one, they let us know that we should've been there because it was
so
> dadgum much fun, and Ms. Marsha's kitchen put out such terrific, fattening
> cuisine, and everyone laughed, and everyone sighed:

Hey, Kid, we were there just two weeks ago. But maybe I'm just a little bit
jealous.

Anyway, I hope lots of y'all are at Trail Days in Damascus.
PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE?

Frank, soon to re-become Nightwalker, and who can barely wait

P.S. My pack weight is now 24.28 pounds. And that's with 2 quarts of water
and 7 days of food. I must surely be forgetting SOMETHING!