[at-l] PA Ruck

A bunch of hikers (AT thru hikers, section hikers) and hiker wanabees gathered at
the Iron Master's Mansion in Pine Grove Furnace State Park.  The conversation was
about hikin. hikin gear, trails, weather, a little bit about politics and astronomy
(stargazer brought his telescope).  The best way to describe the meeting was
organized chaos (though Marsha managed to keep everybody feed).  I had to leave
Saturday afternoon as I had an evening commitment.  Shelly introduced Felix to
Cat Head Biscuits.  It is her tale and I will let her relay the story to the list.  Can't
wait for next years meeting.

Grey Owl