[at-l] I came back

Frank, you sweat but have good ventilation in your boots. Life is good for
you. Some folks wear socks that will not wick, or have waterproofed/vapor
proofed their boots until they turn into sweat pools. Trail runners are
great for the ventilation, although not so great when walking thru puddles
and streams.

It all balances out.

OrangeBug