[at-l] I came back

At 10:37 AM 1/30/2005 -0500, amy wrote:

>On Jan 30, 2005, at 10:34 AM, Jim Bullard wrote:
>
>>At 10:19 AM 1/30/2005 -0500, amy wrote:
>>>I  missed hikers.  Plus, my feet hurt.
>>>
>>>-amy
>>
>>Do you feet hurt from hiking

>Indeed they do.  Also my boots aren't waterproof anymore.  I'm afraid I
>might wear them out before I get to the trail.
>
>-amy

What sort of boots are they (leather, fabric/suede, etc.)? If they are
leather you can use mink oil to restore the waterproofing. Manmade
materials are a little tougher to restore. There are some sprays but they
don't last real well. I wear polypro liner socks and wool oversocks year
round because the combination fends off blisters and keeps my feet warm
even when they get wet. Getting wet feet is almost inevitable when hiking.