[at-l] Ice bound

It's been a great day here in the Smokies. OK, it's been gray and
cold, with freezing rain and snow ... but oh my, is it nice inside
with our little fire flickering in the fireplace and my dear husband
at HOME because his weekend work-related outing was cancelled!

I hope all hikers in this neck of the AT are safe and sound. It ain't
fit for man nor beast (or SOBOs) out there!

It's lonely, though, knowing all those other folks are a-ruckin' without us. :-(

Waterfall

--
http://asortofnotebook.blogspot.com