[at-l] Countdown to retirement...

> And, FINALLY......
> ONE (count 'em, ONE!)

    Yes, Shoe has dropped the other shoe!  The thin lady has sung!!

> So, Ms. Worm, torture those of us still chasing the dollar - what will
> be the first order (odor?) of bidness? A long hike?

    Will a short one do, Shoe?  Four days on the Florida Trail next
month, to celebrate my birthday.  Hardly long enuf to build up an odeur.
Anybody wanna join in on a SLOW hike (5-7 mi/day)?  My hiking buddy had
to drop out.  :-(

> and now, my work is done Shoe

    Hah!  She's getting ready to move in, plant up a storm, and otherwise
set up housekeeping, and she thinks her work is DONE?!?!?!  Ah...Shoe...
we need to talk.
	~~homeownerworm

P.S. THANK YOU to everyone who's been wishing me well.  Much appreciated.

P.P.S.  A big "thank you" for the call from the guy w/ the A.T. question.
Funny...he never did mention the dogs, ropes, or beans...

     Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047  850-645-1680  lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu
                     Visit my TRAILS BIBLIOGRAPHY at
       <http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor/AT_bibliography.htm>