[at-l] CarsonTrucksnsuch

well, felix has got me all in a postin dither . . .ole johnny's passin
is indeed a sad occasion, but if I have to hear joan rivers or jerry
lewis or anyone else reminisce about the good ole days with johhny one
more time on the tv coverage, I might just have to shoot ed mcmahon or
sumthin! :)

about that darn, gas guzzlin TRUCK . . . i don't see no Appalachian
Trail Special license tag on it!!  oh, yeah, the NC prison shop
prisoners havn't gotten unshackled long enuf to pound them out yet -
darn! :)

I  have graduated from snotty lawyer bmw days, to my own kewl 'yota
tundra truck, but the mileage sucks . . . I hear that toyota is doing a
270 hp hybrid highlander suv deal that gets over 30 mpg on the highway,
and 28 combined city/highway . . . now that's my idea of the american
way - uh, japanese way? uh, international we are the world way?? :)

anyhow, if anyone has any extra gravel, I could use some on a horse barn
driveway down here in new bern - feelix, it's not that far - really! :)

thru-thinker