[at-l] Re: Grits - the last words(s) -morphed to potatoes

Ya' got the three legged pig story all akimbo.  Here's the truth of it.

The salesman comes to call on a farmer and his wife and encounters a three legged pig in the door yard.  The farmer goes on and on about how the house had caught fire one time and they would have died, except for the pig, because he pulled them out of the fire.  "Oh, so he lost his leg in the fire?"  "No, but a pig that brave, you can't eat all at one time."

Now, there's the story, and I'm sticking to it.

Have fun in PA, y'all.  And be sure and save a Rice Krispie Treat for me.  <G>

Hugs---

anklebear