[at-l] Weather for the PA RUCK

Weather-wise for the PA-RUCK...

There's not really any snow on roads around here right now, I was out near
Pine Grove Furnace the other day.

Maybe 3-4 or so inches of snow on the ground in areas that haven't had any
sunlight, like Pine Groves Campsites. And it's a little crunchy walking in
some places from a warm day or so after the snow fall and some refreeze.

It will be COLD the beginning part of this weekend, I'd expect Friday Night
at Pine Grove lows around 3 degrees or so :)

Saturday we'll top out a tad above freezing maybe 35 or so and some
"insulating" clouds may move in during the day. The night should be
considerably warmer as we've got a little warming going on.

Sunday as we leave there's a chance of snow and we may even wake up to
some...

See you guys soon.

Regards,
Ted A. Nichols II