[at-l] PA RUCK - LCD Projector - Laptop/DVD Needed

>"...Finally- my thanks to the SORuck crew for sending their flu bug along
> for us to enjoy <G>"

What I'm trying to figure out is how OB managed to send his bug all the way to the coast of Maine. Do you suppose he hybridized the flu bug with a computer virus? I rarely get colds, and when I do, they are usually over in a day or two. OB's special version has had me laid me up for a week, and I only now feel the first vague hints of possible recovery.

I give up, OB. Call off your virus and I'll concede that nothing since the invention of lug-soled boots has done more to prevent trail erosion, than those wonderful Leki sharp points, burrowing into the soil with every step.

The only good news: I lost the 10 pounds I had vowed to lose last spring. What a wonderful weight-loss plan. With OB's bug (the viral one, not the orange one) you lose all desire to eat or drink for a week. And even if one eats, it doesn't matter. Nothing stays down or in for more than a moment or two.

Weary