[at-l] Web site updates

  Well, the long cold stretch gave me a touch of frost bite on my finger
tips while clearing snow and drove me to sit in front of the old computer
to finally do some long planned changes to my web site. Not that the
updates are done mind you. Those links that don't work are because... it
ain't there yet! But I did create a sub-domain for hiking stuff including
my long promised AT book review section. I contains a little over half the
books I have in my library so I have more writing to do (and more reading,
and more book buying). For them that are interested, the sub-domain is at
http://hiking.jimbullard.org/. Sorry, no cookbooks are on the list. Us
semi-Canadians don't eat grits anyway. Shrimp is good though. I had some
for supper. Gotta go wash the dishes now. Let me know what you think.