[at-l] PA RUCK - LCD Projector - Laptop/DVD Needed

Stargazer wrote:
>As I said before I'll be bringing an LCD Projector to the PA Ruck with
>onboard sound. I'll be at the Ruck on Friday thru late evening and Saturday
>Morning till shortly after dinner as I have a commitment on Saturday
>Evening.
>
>My laptop power cord is broken, so if someone brings a Laptop for Picture
>Slideshows/PowerPoint's that would be great.
>
>Also, a DVD Player will work for playing the DVD's people are bringing.
>
>Will there be a screen there?
>
>Let me know if someone can handle bringing the above items so I know its
>covered.

Ted -
My apologies - Ginny and I have been sick and haven't even read the list for
the last week or so.
But we're planning on being well enough to get to the Ruck on Friday night -
probably about 9pm.

We'll bring a DVD player among other things.  I believe the screen will be
there.

Food - We'll bring some.  Have no idea what, but we'll work it out by
tomorrow.

Finally- my thanks to the SORuck crew for sending their flu bug along for us
to enjoy <G>
We'll try to not return the favor.

Have a good night,
Jim