[at-l] Spring hike.

> Just pre-planning stage here .... I need a spring hike.  Late march
or april.  At least a week. (7 days)  I'd probably want to wait until
the new season thruhikers pass by.    My question, is, how long does it
 take to hike the AT in NoGa?  What about the AT from Ga state line to
Fontana?  I'm a lazy hiker, btw.

T. -

The length of an AT hike in Georgia can vary wildly, depending on your
fitness level, your experience level and your goals (not your distance
goals, rather your "smell-the-roses" goals).  Ditto for the North
Carolina section up to Fontana.  If you email me with additional info,
I'll help you work out a realistic schedule...

And, the thru-hiker crush starts to taper off dramatically in
mid-April, but the trail remains very populated with section hikers,
day hikers, weekend hikers, boy scouts, spring breakers, urban bootcamp
groups, trail runners, bird watchers, etc, etc, etc...

Pittsburgh and family