[at-l] Boston Blizzard

Howdy all...

I was visiting my family in Rhode Island during this
blizzard. My flight was delayed TWO DAYS. Was supposed
to return Sunday night....did not return until last
night!

Had the joy of shoveling three feet of snow at
Grandma's house. (But, seeing it is for my 85 yr old
grandmother, I really did not mind.)

My first time visiting in two years and I get stuck in
the worst blizzard since 1978. :-D

Will have a trip report of some sory later..

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com