[at-l] The "Grits" Debate. Instant!

> Instant  doesn't count

I regularly eat instant cheese-, ham-, bacon-, or a combination of the above
flavored grits on the trail. 4 envelopes worth in the morning gets you going
pretty good.

Instant cinnamon roll, maple and brown sugar, and lots of other yummy
flavors of oatmeal out there as well. No ______ and cream flavors, however.
Yukkie!

At 1 ounce per pack, 4 ounces to really get your day started with a bang is
a way-cool kinda thang. And the wide variety kicks major bootay as well.

:-)
Frank

P.S. It's "grits" plural. A "grit" would be very frustrating, and only
enough to get caught between your teeth. Also, grits are just ground hominy,
and I was under the impression that hominy either is or was a common side
dish north of the M|D line. Am I wrong here, or am I just laboring under old
info?