[at-l] New England in the summer

>> you know where you wanna be!

Ha!
;-))))
yeah, I want to bilocate.

And revisit the Very Best Transcriber a hiker could have...

Shoesalauke

PS
I am getting in a truckload of manure on Tuesday (actually, I'm
physically digging from one friend's dung heap into the back of a
another friend's pickup and then undigging it into cedar frames), so
those tomatoes are edging one step closer into reality. Friends, they
make the world go round.
I'll bring some 'maters up with me...

--
     	AT Journal: