[at-l] Fw: Snow ends Scout camp -- North Carolina Boy Scouts were rescued from a camping trip on Mount Rogers

Well this shows another reason to follow LNT, National Forest and ATC
guidelines of "NO more than 10 shall enter the Forest". Less people to
die from there ignorance. I hope they will be ok.
chase