[at-l] That new truck and stuff.

So far we have a guy with a big truck, a lady with two big peach cobblers and
an innocent bystander with four trucks in park with a rubber band in the GC.

Was it the Michael Jackson in the Library with a Smurf doll?

Gin! She crowed.

--- Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> wrote:

> W F Thorneloe wrote:
>
> > What I want to know is which of those trucks is Felix's. I'm betting
> > his ATM card that it is the little bitty grey thing in the back.
>

> Funny thing is...right now in my driveway there are two white and black
> work trux...same trux 16 years removed...and two Pewter GMC half tons.
> The two work trux are sitting next to one another, backed in. The two
> pick-ups are sitting next to one another pulled in. There is a
> rubberband in the glove box of one of them. Now that I think about it,
> that's not that funny of a thing.

=====
Want to be respected?  Be respectable.
JestBill  Ga--->Me '03