[at-l] Re: Countdown to Retirement

Who's going to look up our stuff for us when eArThworm has retired?  We're properly celebrating with her, but there's a downside to this, too.......  <G>  anklebear
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda Patton
  To: AT-L listserv
  Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 5:59 PM
  Subject: [at-l] Re: Countdown to Retirement

  Felix wrote:
  > > Where the hell is Le shoo with our countdown for eArThworm's happy
  > > occasion?

  I hope she's not in hell; I hope the shoe's not fallen and
  can't get up; I hope the countdown is correct:

  Geez...I can't do that as good as Shoe can.

       Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047  850-645-1680  lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu
                       Visit my TRAILS BIBLIOGRAPHY at
         <http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor/AT_bibliography.htm>