[at-l] That new truck and stuff.

W F Thorneloe wrote:

> What I want to know is which of those trucks is Felix's. I'm betting
> his ATM card that it is the little bitty grey thing in the back.

Funny thing is...right now in my driveway there are two white and black
work trux...same trux 16 years removed...and two Pewter GMC half tons.
The two work trux are sitting next to one another, backed in. The two
pick-ups are sitting next to one another pulled in. There is a
rubberband in the glove box of one of them. Now that I think about it,
that's not that funny of a thing.