[at-l] Winter Wonderland

I just returned from a day of skiing at Gunstock
Ski area in the lakes region of New Hampshire.
18 inches of fresh powder, blue skies and amazing
visibility made it one of the best days so far
this winter.  I spent some time earning my
season's pass by teaching people how to ski.  And
I spent more time ogling the mountains from the
summit.  Mount Washington and the White Mountains
shown spectacularly behind a full view of Lake
Winnipesaukee.  I don't know how people could go
speeding past me when the sights were so
breathtaking.  It was cold with a high
temperature around 10?F  and a very strong wind
came up a bit after noon.  It was invigorating
and made me feel so alive.  I can hardly wait to
get out there again tomorrow.

Gabby Art Cloutman
--

Life is Good!!!