[at-l] 2006 SORUCK...response

You have found your calling, my Mann.  Do I send my check for Cabin C for
four nights now or later?

While there, I had thought I might suggest a snack coordinator since all of
my dips offered about 10:45 AM disappeared by the end of lunch.  Having the
restaurant open will solve the problem, I think, for we stragglers.  (I never did
make it to breakfast.  My "clean up" for that event was eating the last three
pancakes that were sitting there, waiting to be thrown out.  Ha! They
wouldn't have been thrown out.)

Give me feedback on that.  Otherwise, I'll probably just do a lot of hiking
those four days, weather willing.

You did good, Pittsburgh.  As long as you even sort of enjoy it, continue
your hikemeister position.  Next time though, bring Ryan.  If he is at all like
Barb, he must be great.

Kinnickinic