From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net [mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net] On
Behalf Of FCollage@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 5:10 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] 2004 AT photos

This weekend I posted some photos from my AT hike in 2004 to
trailjournals.com, one for each day from Amicalola SP north to Damascus. If
you wish to view them, search on "hitrailer" for my journal. I wil post more
when time allows. I also attended Soruck at NOC and enjoyed the company, so
put  me on the list of attendees. I will try to be noticed next time by
reading  a book. <g> Thanks for the presentations. They got my wanderlust
stirred  up.
-hitrailer