From: "Mara Factor" <m_factor@hotmail.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 7:47 PM
Subject: [at-l] PA Ruck - alcohol stoves and another Ruck attendee...

Hey!

Tony Stoltzfus will be attending the Ruck next weekend.  He's not on-line
enough to join AT-L but is looking forward to getting some last minute
advice before starting his thruhike this year.

One thing he still needs to line up is a stove and he's thinking he'll go
the alcohol stove route.  Does anyone have an extra homemade stove they
would like to donate to the cause or better yet, be willing to show Tony how
to make one?  In any case, he's hoping to see what some of the options are
so if you have one to show him, bring it along.  I've mentioned a bunch of
the commercially available stoves to him and am sure he would love to see
those as well as any homemade varieties you might have made.

Five days and counting...

Mara
Stitches, AT99