[at-l] Power Outage

I wonder if any list members are off line because of weather related power
outage.  If so, I hope they get through it safely.

We had a romantic candle light dinner arranged by AEP, the weather, or
something of the sort.  The timing was incredible.  I had set the table and
just finished cooking when the power went out.  I set up candles & oil lamps,
called AEP's computer ["If ... press 1.  If ... press 2 ...."] and served
dinner.  We had just finished eating, when the power came back on, so I could
load the dishwasher.

Chainsaw