[at-l] 2004 AT photos

This weekend I posted some photos from my AT hike in 2004 to
trailjournals.com, one for each day from Amicalola SP north to Damascus. If  you wish to view
them, search on "hitrailer" for my journal. I wil post more  when time
allows. I also attended Soruck at NOC and enjoyed the company, so put  me on the
list of attendees. I will try to be noticed next time by reading  a book. <g>
Thanks for the presentations. They got my wanderlust stirred  up.
-hitrailer