[at-l] Cell Phones -- Perception

While a number of folks have been sniping at each other regarding their personal "vision" of what the A.T. should or should not be, based on their own or others' opinions, consider this.

To achieve total compliance with the "Americans with Disabilities Act", the entire trail would have to be graded and resurfaced, such that someone in a wheelchair could conceivably attempt a thru "hike".

How would THAT be for "organized wildness"?

IM[NS]HO, some people need to lighten up; others should get more serious.

Ultimately however, each of us will do as we please, for as long as we can...

-"Camo" (Who'll be at the PA Ruck next weekend)