[at-l] Cell Phones -- Perception...the finale

What you folks don't understand is that R-n-R is a little old man living on a destroyed wetlands, filled in to make high dollar real estate of a barrier island.  He sold his high priced northern home and bought in Florida before the land boom.  He is surrounded by folks that he has nothing in common with.  He has his little piece of destroyed environment and he has seen the error of his ways and doesn't want anyone else to do what he did.  Take it easy on him.  He is to be pitied not attacked.  Cut him some slack. He can't help it.

Clyde