[at-l] (OT) Invasion of 3rd Grade Girls.....somebody save me!!!

I just don't know what I'm gonna do!  I've got 16 little 3rd grade girls coming to the house tonight for Middleun's birthday slumber party...she just turned 9 on Wednesday.  We're gonna make homemade pizzas together, sing karaoke (Aretha Franklin, Beatles, Grease, & Hank Williams!), play games, dance (to disco music...what else?!), watch a movie (The Young Black Stallion), eat popcorn, and have a pillow fight.  But, I've warned Middleun that everybody's got to be in bed by midnight...what she doesn't know is that me & Blondie & Leastun are armed with toothpaste, funky costume makeup, and shaving cream!  I can't wait to see their faces when they get up in the morning!  :-)

Then, tomorrow we've invited her friends in the same grade of the male persuasion and the family to come join us for hotdogs with all the fixin's, games, pony rides, and maybe weather permitting a basketball shootout, and a short hike over to a neighbor's land to see if we can see the Ghost Coon & tell stories around a fire.

I just thought it'd be best to let everyone know where I've gone...in case I'm never heard from again.  Pray for my safe return.  LOL

Shelly (doesn't-have-to-listen-to-the-Perception-debate-for-a-couple-of-days-wahhhooooooooo!!!!!)  Hale