[at-l] Cell Phones -- Perception

It seems to me that somebody would do a little better if a certain somebody
didn't characterize the rest of us as shit-for-brains unworthy children who
just want to crap all over the landscape and started talking to us like we
were human beings.

Shane

It seems to me that we'd all be better off if we didn't gang up on someone
just because they appear disagree with most of us, or even appear to be
disagreeable. Isn't that one of the signs of a civilized people?

:-(