[at-l] Cell Phones -- Perception

Felix ponders: "I've been part of the internet trail community for almost
10 years now and I haven't been invited to one of the meetings where we
discussed and voted on killing the AT wildness. Where the hell was I??? "

I saw you on your cell phone at Trail Daze 4 years ago when we had that
vote. You gave me your proxy. I voted to have a new tower erected on the
site in Hot Springs of the former Center for Appalachian Trail Studies, and
to have someone count the number of times MacKaye wrote about "wilderness
preservation."

OrangeBug