[at-l] Countdown to retirement...

Linda Patton wrote:

>>...FOUR....
>>

>	Gee, I'm beginning to wonder...you know that lighted ball they
>drop in Times Square on New Years Eve?...You 'spose this countdown is
>going to end with Shoe dropping something on my head??  Just askin'.
>	RunningAndDuckingWorm

Well, first of all, I'm not sure that worms can run...and, I imagine
they rarely duck. Secondly, I'm not sure how often that lighted ball
they drop in Times Square actually hits someone in the head. So, I think
your worry is for nothing...at least relative to the dropping of
something on your head by shoe. The thing I'm mostly impressed with is
the fact that shoe is able to count backwards...though, I wonder why she
thinks weekends don't count.