[at-l] Grits go north....meybe

OK...here's the deal.  I really, really wanna go to the PAruck.  Lots of Yanks up them ways I gots a hankerin' to shake a hand with.  So's...I's thinkin' to mahsef...."Sef...ifin ya kin git a few folks to ride with ya, than meybe yuze kin a ford ta go ta this here shin dig."

Anyone who wants a ride to the PAruck give me a shout out and let's see what we can work out.  From my home it's about 10 1/2 hours to PGFSP.  I live in Monroe County, Tennessee.  But, I would be headed east to get onto I-75 in Sweetwater, TN and then head north to I-81 for a straight shot up.

Departure times from here and there are negotiable on my part...at this time...but let's not make this more complicated than it has to be.  My girls have to get on the bus at 6:30 am on Friday and I can leave any time after that.  Anyone that lives south of me would need to be to my home by 6 am that morning.  I would like to arrive around 7 pm on Friday and leave out right after breakfast on Sunday.  I can take up to 6 folks with me and do have a luggage bag for the top of the van.

My van is very good on gas, but I figure that it may cost about $160 max for fuel.  If we had 7 folks going then it would break down to be around $23 for fuel + $37 to stay at the hostel (so total around $60 in gotta have money per person + any extra for your own spending).  Of course, if we have fewer then the bill goes up that amount.

I need to know by no later than Sunday night if you want to ride with so that I can call and make reservations at the hostel for myself.  Let me hear from you if you wanna go.  And, it's first come first served!

Shelly Hale