[at-l] Re: [WomenHikers] Ruck Flu

"When people started talking about Ruck Flu, I thought they were referring
 feeling so down that the Ruck couldn't go on and on.

 Strangely though I find myself with a couple of degrees of fever and achy.
 Could they have been serious?

 Kinnickinic"

That depends on how close you got to Orange Bug.  But quite a few folks have
gotten it....especially from Cabin C.

It was so nice spending some time with you.  I also wish the NOC RUCK had
been longer.  It was quite memorable.  We are here in Anastasia Island (St.
Augustine Beach) now and managing to deal with the 68 degree weather and
long walks on the beach.  It is difficult but we are getting by.  Heading
for the Keys tomorrow.

Hugs, Hummingbird