[at-l] GoLite Gust pack & hiker wallets (OT)

For sale: '03 GL Gust pack, size Large, green. Brand new
condition, only 5 miles of use. Name your price. Contact me
off-list.

(for reference:
http://www.golitestore.com/store/NS_proddetail.asp?number=PA5002 )

As well, I'm offering new wallet models, fabrics, and colors
at www.simblissity.net  A number of folks have commented
about how non-bulky these wallets are compared to regular
ol' wallets. You can actually keep one of these comfortably
in your pocket while hiking.

Next week or so we'll be introducing replacement sil-nylon
stow sacks for popular brands/models of cookpot. Less
weight, easier entry/exit of cookpot, stays cleaner, looks
much nicer.

Free shipping on everything at the site. (Also see
www.backpackinglight.com for the Simblissity SpinFOLD
wallet, made of spinnaker cloth.)

Simblissity Ultralight :: One-of-a-Kind Designs for the
Great Outdoors
www.simblissity.net