[at-l] Thay are studying us...

>"...I suppose you'll have to tough
out lowering both your blood sugar and cholesterol by hiking both uphill
and down. I expect your doctor would not object to you lowering both."

The surgeon who replaced my mitral valve two and half years ago had a good look at my heart and arteries. As I was leaving the hospital I asked him what if anything I should do special. He replied, "just keep doing whatever you were doing before."  So I've been going up and down hills ever since.

On Monday I go in for a follow up echo cardiogram. I don't expect it to show anything interesting. I can outwalk all three of my kids -- at least on the downhills.

Weary