[at-l] Thay are studying us...

Jim Bullard says: if you are in a basically 1-2 story environment (as I am) I suppose you'll have to tough out lowering both your blood sugar and cholesterol by hiking both uphill and down.

Oh, goody!  It's 30 stairs from the top of our house to the bottom, and, the way the house is "designed", we run up and down them all many times a day.  I should be in great form, except that I grouse all the time about those miserable steps.  <G>

anklebear