[at-l] Short SO-RUCK thanks

Hi all,
My first SO-RUCK was lots of fun. The hike was on a mild day over from Tellico
Gap to NOC. I was pleased to visit with some wannabees, and also to talk with Tn
Tom (6 years), Moose (7 years), Tagalong (7 years) and Free Spirit Fran (6
years). The time refers to how long ago it's been since I've seen these folk.

Pittsburgh, Sly - Thanks for all your efforts. The plane connections, delays,
mis-ticketing etc. were all frustrating, but all-in-all the trip was worth it.
You all managed to get me thinking about another long section hike, something I
take as a mixed blessing.<grin>

I think I'll be attending the PA Ruck in a couple of weeks, so I'm interested in
hearing from anyone traveling from the Boston area.

If anyone has it, please send the PARUCK website address. Thanks.

--Arthur aka RockDancer