[at-l] PA RUCK Hiker's Garage Sale

For the Hiker's Garage Sale at the PA Ruck this year, I am donating some items, one in particular is a book, read once-by myself.  Written by Bob Hartley "Care to Join Me?", day by day on the Appalachian Trail.  Earthworm announced this book on the list when it first came out, and I immediately went to Trafford Publishing's website to order it. I couldn't put it down. It's in mint condition.

Another item is a food dehydrator and other hiker misc. things I'm donating. I'm mentioning this so you can dig out your stuff. I can't believe what I have accumulated, and I don't hike nearly as much as most of you.

I'm also bringing a new pack for you super lightweight hikers to check out, a Salomon Raid Race 300. Weighs 1.6 lbs. and holds 26 lbs. David Jessop is using it on his Florida Trail thru hike this year, and hiked with it in South America. I won't tell you how much I paid for it, because you wouldn't believe me. The pack is NOT a donation to the Hiker's Garage Sale :)  I just donated my Kelty, which weighed 4.6 lbs., to the AT Museum auction at the Gathering last year. What a piece of lead that was! I don't know how I carried that on my back loaded, but it was a real nice pack-only used on 2 hikes.

FYI

Marsha