[at-l] wednesday

Jim Bullard wrote:
> ... unfortunately spending more time on fun stuff means I need *more*
> money not less, so I'm going to have to find PT work to pay for my
> habits.

	I hear you.  I just bought a new (lighter) tent, a new (lighter)
sleeping bag, a new (digital) camera, and a new (never had a computer at
home) laptop.  Still gotta buy printer, paper, etc.  This fun stuff is
killing me...eating into retirement savings.  I think that first post-R
paycheck is going to be cold water in the face.  Do I see PT work in MY
future?
	~~ AlmostThereWorm

     Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047  850-645-1680  lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu
                     Visit my TRAILS BIBLIOGRAPHY at